Dr. Max Steuer, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Steuer completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Polaris Spine Wellness Center and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steuer?
I had been suffering with sciatica pain for 10 weeks. It was horrific! I was up all hours of the night, pain medicine didn't work, and the orthopedic clinic I was seeing sent me to PT with no MRI and no improvement. Thankfully, a friend recommended Dr. Max Steuer as a 2nd opinion. He referred to him as the "doctor's doctor!" From the first moment I met Dr. Steuer, I felt like a person - not a number! He listened and had me in the MRI machine with insurance approval within 24 hours. He also met me immediately after my MRI to review the results. I'm 3 weeks out of surgery and have no sciatica pain! I am so pleased with Dr. Steuer and his staff that I've already referred him two friends. I now know why he's deemed the doctor's doctor in Atlanta! Btw... his staff is as incredible as he is!
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth