Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Max Haid, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Plymouth, WI. Dr. Haid completed a residency at Evanston Hosp-Northwestern. He currently practices at Aurora Sheboygan Clinic-plymouth and is affiliated with Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Haid is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Evanston Hosp-Northwestern, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Evanston Hosp-Northwestern, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
Aurora Sheboygan Clinic-plymouth2600 Kiley Way, Plymouth, WI 53073 Existing Patients: (877) 576-3544
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haid?
He saved my life twice and I trust him. When my sister got cancer too he was the only Doctor I wanted for her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haid frequently treats Brain Disorders, Urinary Disorders, and Bone Marrow Biopsy.
Dr. Haid's office is located at 2600 Kiley Way, Plymouth, WI 53073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haid speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Haid has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center