Dr. Max Duncan, DO is a neurology specialist in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Duncan completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Sutter Pacific Medical Group and is affiliated with Adventist Health Ukiah Valley. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duncan is board certified in Neurology.
Sutter Pacific Medical Group
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Department of Pediatrics3883 Airway Dr Ste 120, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Existing Patients: (707) 521-8966
Sutter Specialty Practice
Sutter Specialty Practice3883 Airway Dr Ste 203, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Existing Patients: (707) 521-7788
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duncan?
Dr. Duncan has cared for both my mother with her diagnosis of dementia, as well as myself with a diagnosis of a parapharangeal tumor. He was kind and sensitive to my mother's needs, and for my own condition, took it upon himself to directly contact additional doctors for immediate consult when I was not able to get an appointment on my own. He is patient, attentive, does not rush appointments, offers reassurance of alternative solutions should initial treatments not prove effective, and I would highly recommend his services.
- Adventist Health Ukiah Valley
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital