Dr. Mawya Shocair, MD is a nephrology specialist in Waltham, MA. Dr. Shocair completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at MAWYA SHOCAIR MD and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shocair is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Mawya Shocair MD
Mawya Shocair MD6 Lexington St Ste 2, Waltham, MA 02452 Existing Patients: (781) 899-5555
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shocair?
I have been a patient of Dr, Shocair's for over 20 years. She is always available to see me and if not, I see another physician in her practice the same day. She spends a lot of time listening to me and discusses plans for my care during the visit. Her office assistants are extremely helpful and attentive to my needs. I have referred friends to Dr. Shocair and they are in agreement with me. She is an excellent clinician; always up on current methods of treatments and one who so many trust.
- Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital