Dr. Marmor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maury Marmor, MD is a pediatric ophthalmology specialist in Port Jefferson, NY. Dr. Marmor completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Long Island Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus PC and is affiliated with Mather Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus PC60 N Country Rd Ste 301, Port Jefferson, NY 11777 Existing Patients: (631) 474-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marmor?
My daughter goes to Dr Marmor. He fixed a problem that she had from going to the wrong eye dr. He really is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maury Marmor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marmor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marmor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marmor frequently treats Heterophoria, Esophoria, and Exophoria.
Dr. Marmor's office is located at 60 N Country Rd Ste 301, Port Jefferson, NY 11777. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- Saint Charles Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital