Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zangari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maurizio Zangari, MD is a hematology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Zangari completed a residency at Wyckoff Hts Med Ctr. He currently practices at University Hospital Arkansas and is affiliated with Uams Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zangari is board certified in Hematology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Wyckoff Hts Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Univ Padva, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Ospedale Civile Camposamier, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Univ Padova, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospital Arkansas4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 686-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zangari?
Dr Zangari is an expert in his field. He ranked in the top 200 doctors that treat Amyloidosis. He takes his time to explain during appointments. The Myeloma Institute at UAMS is top notch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zangari frequently treats Myeloma, Anemia, and Pancytopenia.
Dr. Zangari's office is located at 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zangari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uams Medical Center