Dr. Maurice Collada, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Salem, OR. Dr. Collada completed a residency at Charity Hosp/Oschner Hosp. He currently practices at Maurice Collada Jr. M.D. and is affiliated with Salem Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Maurice Collada Jr. M.D.
Capital Neurosurgery Specialists875 Oak St Se Ste 5060, Salem, OR 97301 Existing Patients: (503) 581-5517
- Charity Hosp/Oschner Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- ODS Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
- WVP Health Authority
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collada?
This incredible neurosurgeon removed a 2.5 inch meningioma brain tumor from my right frontal lobe via craniotomy on 4/30/19 I owe this remarkable Doctor a big debt of gratitude for saving my life! I will never forget what you have done for me and my family!!! God bless you Dr. Collada... You are one of Salem Oregons greatest gifts! ????????
- Salem Hospital