Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Maurice Cairoli, MD is a oncology specialist in Mount Holly, NJ. Dr. Cairoli completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cairoli is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Cancer Care Associates
Regional Cancer Care Associates175 Madison Ave, Mount Holly, NJ 08060 Existing Patients: (609) 702-1900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cairoli?
Dr Cairoli is very personable, he makes you feel very comfortable in a bad situation. I have a great deal of respect for him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cairoli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cairoli frequently treats Breast Cancer, Neutropenia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Cairoli's office is located at 175 Madison Ave, Mount Holly, NJ 08060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virtua Memorial Hospital