Dr. Price has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maura Price, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Sanford, ME. Dr. Price completed a residency at University of Calgary / Faculty of Medicine. She currently practices at SMHC Pediatrics Biddeford and is affiliated with Southern Maine Health Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Price is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Alberta Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Calgary / Faculty of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Calgary / Faculty of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Dalhousie University, Medical School — 1988
- Dalhousie University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Price?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Price accepts your insurance.
Dr. Price frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Pharyngitis, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Price's office is located at 25A June St Ste 113, Sanford, ME 04073. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern Maine Health Care
SMHC Pediatrics Biddeford
SMHC Pediatrics Biddeford25A June St Ste 113, Sanford, ME 04073 (207) 490-7334
SMHC Pediatrics Saco
SMHC Pediatrics Saco655 Main St, Saco, ME 04072 (207) 294-5959