Dr. Sullivan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maura Sullivan, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Winchester, MA. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at Mass Gen Hospital. She currently practices at Pediatricians Inc. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maura Sullivan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sullivan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sullivan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Pharyngitis, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 955 Main St Ste 103, Winchester, MA 01890. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Pediatricians Inc955 Main St Ste 103, Winchester, MA 01890 Existing Patients: (781) 729-4262