Dr. Mauna Radahd, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Oviedo, FL. Dr. Radahd completed a residency at University of South Florida / College of Medicine. She currently practices at Pain Medicine Group and is affiliated with Oviedo Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Radahd is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Pain Medicine Group
Pain Medicine Group1000 W Broadway St, Oviedo, FL 32765 Existing Patients: (407) 332-1300
Italian, Persian, Spanish
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- State Farm
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radahd?
Dr. Radahd is an astute doctor. Her staff is very insightful and helpful while showing compassion.
- Oviedo Medical Center
- Adventhealth Orlando