Dr. Maulik Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Maulik Shah, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Baylor College Med. He currently practices at Genetic Medicine Clinic and is affiliated with Uf Health Shands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Baylor College Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Baylor College Med, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1995
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Genetic Medicine Clinic
Genetic Medicine Clinic7550 W University Ave Ste B, Gainesville, FL 32607 Existing Patients: (352) 235-9636
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
what a WONDERFUL DR! He listened to me, talked wi me for almost 1 hour and gave me hope when i was at my wits end. I have been trying for years to find a Dr that could help figure out why i have so many issues. I do believe he is on the right track and tho it was only my first visit i am very encouraged!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Anemia, and Anxiety.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 7550 W University Ave Ste B, Gainesville, FL 32607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uf Health Shands Hospital