Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Matthias Salathe, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Salathe completed a residency at University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Health System and is affiliated with St. Mary's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salathe is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Miami Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Cantonal Hosp Bruderholz - U Basel, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Cantonal Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Med Fac U Basel, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The University of Kansas Health System
Medical Pavilion2000 Olathe, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-1227
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salathe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salathe frequently treats Bronchiectasis, Mycobacterial Lung Infection, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Salathe's office is located at 2000 Olathe, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salathe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center