Dr. Matthew Willis, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Willis completed a residency at University Of Tennessee Department Of Orthopaedics. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Willis is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance
OneC1ty8 City Blvd Ste 300 Fl 3, Nashville, TN 37209 Existing Patients: (615) 329-6600
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute Dept Of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Tennessee Department Of Orthopaedics, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Tennessee Department Of Orthopaedics, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Rhodes College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Willis?
He described everything that was going on with me he explained everything about what treatment I need to take
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown