Dr. Matthew Langenberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Langenberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Langenberg, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Sandusky, OH. Dr. Langenberg completed a residency at Northside Medical Center & Tod Childrens. He currently practices at David H Kim DO LLC and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Evansville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Langenberg is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Northside Medical Center & Tod Childrens, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Northside Medical Center & Tod Childrens, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Langenberg?
New Patient with longstanding nonhealing venous stasis ulcer. Dr L very friendly, and kind. After seeing many other Dr's about my complex wound, Dr L is going to help me by doing surgery on my leg. I am happy that I found the right Dr to help my wound to heal. Thank You Dr L
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Langenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Langenberg frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy, Peripheral Vascular Disease, and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Langenberg's office is located at 703 Tyler St Ste 351, Sandusky, OH 44870. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Langenberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Evansville
- Deaconess Hospital