Dr. Feng has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Feng, MD is a cornea & refractive surgery specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Feng completed a residency at University of Arizona. He currently practices at Price Vision Group and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feng is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Corneal Consultants of Indiana, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Medical School — 2007
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Price Vision Group9002 N Meridian St Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN 46260 Existing Patients: (317) 844-5530
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feng?
From my first visit to Dr. Feng, I was confident that I was going to experience exemplary care. And, now after a year of visits, I realize just how fortunate I have been to be able to be one of his patients. I will be forever grateful for Dr. Matthew Feng!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Feng, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feng's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feng accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feng frequently treats Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, Cornea Surgery, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Feng's office is located at 9002 N Meridian St Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN 46260. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feng speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital North