Dr. Clark has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Clark, MD is a pediatrics specialist in North Augusta, SC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 130 Allen Ct, North Augusta, SC 29860 Existing Patients: (803) 279-7666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Clark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clark's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Dermatitis Due to Substances Taken Internally.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 130 Allen Ct, North Augusta, SC 29860. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.