Call (737) 271-1693 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Matthew Selmon, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Selmon completed a residency at University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Selmon is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Dallas, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pain Management Consultants PA900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (737) 271-1693
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Selmon?
He was recommended by a friend many years ago and I have been happy with him and his nurse!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Selmon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Selmon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Selmon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Selmon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Selmon frequently treats Heart Disease, Mitral Valve Regurgitation, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Selmon's office is located at 900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
- St. David's Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin