Dr. Matthew Katz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Katz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN. He currently practices at Nashville General Hospital ER and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nashville General Hospital ER
Nashville General Hospital ER1818 Albion St, Nashville, TN 37208 Existing Patients: (615) 341-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katz frequently treats Retinal Ischemia, Macular Edema, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Katz's office is located at 1818 Albion St, Nashville, TN 37208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center