Dr. Matthew Rogell, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Rogell completed a residency at Westchester Med Ctr/NY Med Ctr. He currently practices at Somers Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Group and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rogell is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Somers Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Group
Somers Orthopedics of Danbury40 Old Ridgebury Rd Ste 101, Danbury, CT 06810 Existing Patients: (203) 769-3208
- Union Memorial Orth/Union Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Westchester Med Ctr/NY Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Harvard Univ, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Emory Univ, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogell?
I put off having knee replacement for several years and then was referred to Dr. Rogell. After one consultation with Dr. Rogell, I made the decision to have surgery. He explained everything clearly, answered all my questions, calmed my fears and never pressured me. Dr. Rogell is a highly skilled surgeon with an incredible bedside manner. He is caring, pleasant and upbeat.
- Danbury Hospital