Dr. Matthew Willsey, DO is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Sheboygan, WI. Dr. Willsey completed a residency at Pinnacle Health Hospitals. He currently practices at Aurora Sheboygan Clinic and is affiliated with Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Willsey is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Aurora Sheboygan Clinic
Aurora Sheboygan Clinic2414 Kohler Memorial Dr, Sheboygan, WI 53081 Existing Patients: (920) 457-4461
Aurora Health Center
Aurora Health Center2600 Kiley Way, Plymouth, WI 53073 Existing Patients: (920) 449-7000
- Upstate University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Pinnacle Health Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Pinnaclehealth At Community General Osteopathic Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Midwestern University / Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University, Medical School — 2007
- Northern Arizona University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Willsey?
Dr Willsey did a basal joint surgery on my hand in July. I felt very confident with him as my surgeon. The care was excellent.
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center