Dr. Matthew Voss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Voss' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Voss, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. He currently practices at Maryland Cardiovascular Spclst and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Voss is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Cardiovascular Spclst
Spectrum Clin Res At MD Cardiovascular Specialists3407 Wilkens Ave Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21229 Existing Patients: (410) 644-5111
Medstar Health Research Institute3333 N Calvert St Ste 500, Baltimore, MD 21218 Existing Patients: (410) 366-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Voss?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Voss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Voss frequently treats Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Voss' office is located at 3407 Wilkens Ave Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Voss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health