Dr. Matthew Strout, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Strout's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Strout, MD is a hematology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Strout completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at YALE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yale University School of Medicine
Yale University School of Medicine335 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 200-4363
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strout?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strout accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strout frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Bone Marrow Biopsy, and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Strout's office is located at 335 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strout has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.