Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Matthew Strachovsky, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in West Islip, NY. Dr. Strachovsky completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hosp. He currently practices at The Center for Eye Care and Optical and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strachovsky is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Koch Eye Associates Retina Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med, Medical School — 2009
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Center for Eye Care and Optical
The Center for Eye Care and Optical360 MONTAUK HWY, West Islip, NY 11795 Existing Patients: (631) 422-1110
All Saints Eye Center
All Saints Eye Center6150 Diamond Centre Ct Unit 900, Fort Myers, FL 33912 Existing Patients: (239) 768-7022
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strachovsky?
Takes time to explain things. Feel very confident with his care
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Strachovsky frequently treats Retinal Vein Occlusion, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Benign Neoplasm of Eye.
Dr. Strachovsky's office is located at 360 MONTAUK HWY, West Islip, NY 11795. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strachovsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Southside Hospital