Dr. Matthew Ostrom, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ostrom's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Ostrom, MD is a cardiology specialist in Torrance, CA. Dr. Ostrom completed a residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. and is affiliated with Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ostrom is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2841 Lomita Blvd Ste 100, Torrance, CA 90505 Existing Patients: (310) 792-5800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ostrom?
Dr. Ostrom is a fantastic doctor ! Extremely caring, easy to talk do, gave me complete confidence and did a great job on my cardiac ablation. He gave me my life back Best doctor I’ve ever been to
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ostrom accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ostrom frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Ostrom's office is located at 2841 Lomita Blvd Ste 100, Torrance, CA 90505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ostrom has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center