Dr. Matthew Bennett, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Pell City, AL. Dr. Bennett completed a residency at University Ala. He currently practices at Alabama Anesthesiology and Pain Consultants and is affiliated with Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bennett is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Alabama Anesthesiology and Pain Consultants2804 Dr John Haynes Dr, Pell City, AL 35125 Existing Patients: (205) 338-6655
Alabama Anesthesiology and Pain Consultants
Alabama Anesthesiology and Pain Consultants613 Martin St N Ste 300, Pell City, AL 35125 Existing Patients: (205) 338-6655
- University Ala, Residency Hospital — 1997
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1990
- The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University, Medical School — 1989
- University Of North Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bennett?
I saw Dr. Bennett initially and when getting neck injections. He is patient, understanding and very direct which was a great combination overall for me. Some inconsistency in seeing other providers which at times was frustrating but tolerable overall. I would recommend Dr. Bennett to anyone dealing with long term pain and prefers a direct approach to options.
- Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- St. Vincent's St. Clair