Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Matthew Burrell, MD is a oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Burrell completed a residency at Montreal General Hospital. He currently practices at Southeastern Gynecologic Oncology Llp and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burrell is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Montreal General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Crawford W Long Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- MD Anderson Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Montreal General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeastern Gynecologic Oncology Llp980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 900, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 255-7916
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burrell?
My surgery with Dr.Matthew Burrell was excellent in 1999 and i didnt have to report untill 2000 or 2001 and everything was in normal range and i would recommend everybody to him and i also recommended my daughter to him back in 2007 or 2008 and her surgery went well i just love him to delfth he is one great doctor and has a wonderful team
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burrell frequently treats Cancer Screening, Oral Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Burrell's office is located at 980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 900, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burrell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Piedmont Hospital