Dr. Matthew Parker, MD is a family medicine specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Parker completed a residency at Conroe Medical Education Foundation. He currently practices at Heritage Medicine and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Birmingham. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Heritage Medicine50 Manning Pl, Birmingham, AL 35242 Existing Patients: (205) 995-4690
- Emory University School Of Public Health, Other Education — 2015
- Conroe Medical Education Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Conroe Med Edu Found, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 2003
- Baylor, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parker?
I love Dr parker. He was my first clinical experience in practitioner school. The patients may not realize that he had NP students in his office all the time. He would allow us to see the pt first assess and make a diagnosis, then he would see the pt and we would discuss if our diagnosis was right or wrong and why. He is a great teacher. I enjoyed working with you. I graduated, passed my boards, and my rural health clinic will open in Talladega soon!! Thanks you again Tracie Mitchell FNP
- St. Vincent's Birmingham
- St. Vincent's East