Dr. Matthew Metz, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Englewood, CO. Dr. Metz completed a residency at University Of Rochester Medical Center. He currently practices at Denver Center for Bariatric Surgery and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Metz is board certified in General Surgery.
Denver Center for Bariatric Surgery
Healthone Clinic Services - Bariatric Medicine LLC145 Inverness Dr E Ste 200, Englewood, CO 80112 Existing Patients: (720) 851-1610
Pediatric Endocrine Associates – Loveland
Pediatric Endocrine Associates – Loveland1808 Boise Ave Ste 120, Loveland, CO 80538 Existing Patients: (303) 783-3883
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Rochester Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Rochester, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Metz?
I am 4 years out from my gastric sleeve. Dr. Metz is just as approachable and concerned today as he was when I walked into his office in 2015. I believe he saved my life. Since my surgery I am a happy, healthy world traveler. I have been a nurse for 40 years and I have known many physicians. Dr. Metz is one of the most skillful and caring doctors/surgeons have ever known.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Parker Adventist Hospital