Dr. Matthew Messina, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Messina completed a residency at Brighton Med Center Portalnd Me. He currently practices at Newton Wellesley Orthopdc Assoc and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Messina is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Temple University Hospital Phil Pa, Fellowship Hospital
- Brighton Med Center Portalnd Me, Residency Hospital
- College Osteopathic Med Pa, Internship Hospital
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Messina?
Dr Messina Did my Full Knee replacement which was very successful. He is a very caring Doctor and took his time answering all my concerns. This was my second knee replacement and it went so much smoother in recovering than the first. I would recommend him very highly. My recovery was swift and painless, comparing it to my first surgery.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital