Call (804) 373-6890 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Matthew Macey, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Macey completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Virginia Urology - Stony Point and is affiliated with Chippenham Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Macey is board certified in Urology.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hil, Internship Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Macey?
Fantastic! Warm, professional with great bedside manner. Listens, explains and cares. Talented, competent and capable. Couldn't have asked for more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Macey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Macey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Macey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Macey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Macey frequently treats Urinary Stones, Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Macey's office is located at 9101 Stony Pt Dr, Richmond, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Macey speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center