Dr. Matthew Diesselhorst, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. He currently practices at Univ/OK Hlth Scncs Ctr Orthopdc and is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Diesselhorst is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Univ/OK Hlth Scncs Ctr Orthopdc
Gyn Oncology & Assoc711 Stanton L Young Blvd Ste 111, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 (405) 271-4906
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diesselhorst?
My wife had hip surgery about 2 months ago, this Dr first and foremost wants you to understand the importance of your surgery, making sure you commit to your recovery and rehab. If you listen and take his advice, you will feel better. My wife’s hip is 100% better than before, he is informative throughout the process and genuinely cares about you as a patient. I would recommend this Dr
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Kingfisher
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma Center for Orthopaedic and Multi - Specialty Surgeries