Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matthew Cooney, MD is a hematology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Cooney completed a residency at University Hospital Of Cleveland. He currently practices at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. Dr. Cooney is board certified in Hematology.
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cooney frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Cooney's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cooney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-1000