Dr. Collins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Collins, DO is a cardiology specialist in Sellersville, PA. Dr. Collins completed a residency at Abington Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Buxmont Cardiology and is affiliated with Grand View Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hahnemann University Hospital-Drexel University College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Abington Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Temple University Graduate School-Masters In Biology, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Buxmont Cardiology3 Life Mark Drive, Sellersville, PA 18960 Existing Patients: (215) 257-1127
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
Dr Collins is and awesome heart doc he will listen to you and answer all your questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Collins, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Collins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Collins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Collins frequently treats Wheezing, Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), and Hypotension.
Dr. Collins' office is located at 3 Life Mark Drive, Sellersville, PA 18960. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grand View Health