Dr. Libiran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Libiran, MD is a family medicine specialist in East Chicago, IN. Dr. Libiran completed a residency at Wheeling Hospital. He currently practices at 219 Health Network and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Libiran is board certified in Family Practice.
- Wheeling Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Wheeling Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Pyramid Life
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
219 Health Network
Matthew Libiran Family Practice100 W Chicago Ave Ste F, East Chicago, IN 46312 Existing Patients: (219) 392-7016
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Libiran?
Dr. Libiran is a very educated, caring doctor. I have been seeing him since he opened his office and have never encountered an issue. I recommend him to everyone. Don't mess with the rest, stay with the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Libiran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Libiran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Libiran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Libiran frequently treats Influenza (Flu), Hypertension, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Libiran's office is located at 100 W Chicago Ave Ste F, East Chicago, IN 46312. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Libiran speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Franciscan Health Hammond
- St. Catherine Hospital