Dr. Matthew Labella, DPM
New Patient(360) 562-0918
Dr. Matthew Labella, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Labella completed a residency at Swedish Podiatric Surgical Residency Program At Swedish Medical Center In Seattle. He currently practices at West Seattle Foot & Ankle Clinic and is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
West Seattle Foot & Ankle Clinic
West Seattle Foot & Ankle Clinic4520 42nd Ave Sw Ste 34, Seattle, WA 98116 Call
- Swedish Podiatric Surgical Residency Program At Swedish Medical Center In Seattle, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Labella?
My recent visit to West Seattle Foot & Ankle Clinic was a very pleasant experience, Dr. LaBella was extremely personable and comforting to interact with, but most of all, he was very attentive in listening to my questions as well as articulate in explaining things before, during and after treatment that gave me confidence in the results.
- St. Anne Hospital
- Swedish First Hill Campus