Dr. Matthew Hazen, MD is a pediatric pulmonology specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Hazen completed a residency at Greenville Hosp Syst. He currently practices at Children's Physician Group Pulmonology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Children's Physician Group Pulmonology
Children's Physician Group Pulmonology3300 Old Milton Pkwy Ste 300, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (404) 785-0588
- Texas Childrens Hospital Baylor College, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Greenville Hosp Syst, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Greenville Hosp Sys, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Middlebury College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hazen?
Both of my boys have asthma, but they trigger differently and need to manage it differently. We were not thrilled with our current level of asthma care and were referred to Dr. Hazen by a friend. Dr. Hazen was extremely thorough with each boy. He had great bedside manner with the kids, which made their participation in the appointment much better. He was a great listener and presented options to us when they were available. We found him to be extremely knowledgeable, patient and efficient.
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite