Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (813) 513-0589, and for other questions, call (813) 660-6000.
Dr. Matthew Anderson, MD
New Patient(813) 967-8238
Dr. Matthew Anderson, MD is a oncology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Yale-New Haven Hosp. He currently practices at TGH Brandon Healthplex and is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
TGH Brandon Healthplex
TGH Brandon Healthplex10740 Palm River Rd, Tampa, FL 33619 Call
- MD Anderson Care Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Yale-New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Yale-New Haven Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
- Tampa General Hospital
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Hysterectomy - Open , Gynecologic Cancer, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 10740 Palm River Rd, Tampa, FL 33619. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.