Dr. Matthew Kneidel, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Kneidel completed a residency at University of Kansas / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Apex Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kneidel is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Wichita, Internship Hospital
- American Sports Medicine Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Kansas, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Family Health Partners
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harrington Health
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Exchange
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kneidel?
I felt he was very thorough, didn't try to talk me into unnecessary surgery, and gave me another optional way to address my foot issues.
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center