Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schnellbaecher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sitka, AK. Dr. Schnellbaecher completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Searhc Mt. Edgecumbe Hospital and is affiliated with Alaska Native Medical Center. Dr. Schnellbaecher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Searhc Mt. Edgecumbe Hospital222 Tongass Dr, Sitka, AK 99835 Existing Patients: (907) 966-2411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schnellbaecher?
Very personable, professional and quick to put you at ease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schnellbaecher frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Schnellbaecher's office is located at 222 Tongass Dr, Sitka, AK 99835. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schnellbaecher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alaska Native Medical Center