Dr. Matthew Salzler, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Salzler completed a residency at Harvard Combined Program. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salzler is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-3369
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Harvard Combined Program, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2007
- Brown University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salzler?
I can’t speak highly enough about this doctor. After consulting with a total of three surgeons to do my meniscus tear surgery, I knew within 10 minutes of meeting Dr. Salzler that he was the best physician to do the surgery. He was the only surgeon that also listened to my complaint of having nagging IT Band pain and offering to address it with IT Band lengthening. Not only did he take his time addressing all of my concerns, he was so kind. I recovered quickly and I attest that to his expertise with my surgeries. This doctor is the best and if I ever need his services again, without hesitation I will contact him. If you are looking for a surgeon that specializes in athletic injuries in the knee, talk to Dr. Salzler. His entire staff is amazing as well. Thank you so much Dr. Salzler you are an outstanding physician and I’m so happy I received care at Tufts Medical Center.
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center