Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Matthew Pitera, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Toms River, NJ. Dr. Pitera completed a residency at Umdnj New Jersey Med School. He currently practices at RAJAT DHAR, MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pitera is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Umdnj New Jersey Med School, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rajat Dhar, MD
Matthew J. Pitera M.d P.a2446 Church Rd Ste 2d, Toms River, NJ 08753 Existing Patients: (732) 244-6626
Center Psychiatric Care
Center Psychiatric Care1202 23rd St S Ste 3, Fargo, ND 58103 Existing Patients: (701) 478-7887
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pitera?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pitera has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pitera frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), ADHD and-or ADD, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Pitera's office is located at 2446 Church Rd Ste 2d, Toms River, NJ 08753. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.