Dr. Matthew McKenzie, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. McKenzie completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD and is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. McKenzie is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Sanford School Of Medicine Of The University Of South Dakota, Medical School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Cypress Benefit Administrators
- DakotaCare Administrative Services, Inc (DAS)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Indian Health Service
- Medicaid of Iowa
- Medicaid of Minnesota
- Medicaid of Nebraska
- Medicaid of South Dakota
- Meritain Health
- Midlands Choice
- Sanford Health Plan
- Veterans Choice Program
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenzie?
I went to see the doctor about my knees. they were x-rayed and I visited with him on the outcome . We decided surgery was my only option and I was aware of that. He was very informative and caring.
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Avera Queen Of Peace
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital