Dr. Matthew Landfried, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Batavia, NY. Dr. Landfried completed a residency at Hamot Medical Center both in Erie, PA. He currently practices at Genesee Orthopaedics - Matthew J. Landfried, MD and is affiliated with United Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Landfried is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Genesee Orthopaedics - Matthew J. Landfried, MD
Genesee Orthopaedics - Matthew J. Landfried, MD33 Chandler Ave, Batavia, NY 14020 Existing Patients: (585) 343-9676
- Hamot Medical Center both in Erie, PA, Residency Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Hamot Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Landfried?
Dr. Lanfried is great. He always listens to my concerns and takes them seriously and expands on them so that we can find the proper treatment. He explains everything in terms that I can understand and answers any questions I have. The office staff is friendly and helpful, always get me in for an appointment quickly.
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Wyoming County Community Hospital