Dr. Karpenko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Karpenko, DO is a oncology specialist in Orangeburg, SC. Dr. Karpenko completed a residency at 2005 Chief Resident. He currently practices at The Mabry Center for Cancer Care and is affiliated with Grand Strand Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karpenko is board certified in Hematology.
- 2005 Chief Resident, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- United Health Services Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2005
- United Health Services, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Syracuse University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karpenko?
Met him in NC. Explains things well that I can understand. Communicates well, kind, and compassionate. Available to answer questions- has even called me to check in. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Karpenko, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karpenko's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karpenko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karpenko frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Karpenko's office is located at 1161 Cook Rd, Orangeburg, SC 29118. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grand Strand Medical Center
- Guthrie Cortland Regional Medical Center