Dr. Matthew Karpenko, DO is a oncology specialist in Little River, SC. Dr. Karpenko completed a residency at 2005 Chief Resident. He currently practices at Mcleod Oncology Hematology Seacoast and is affiliated with Grand Strand Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karpenko is board certified in Hematology.
Mcleod Oncology Hematology Seacoast3980 Highway 9 E Ste 340, Little River, SC 29566 Existing Patients: (843) 366-3891
- 2005 Chief Resident, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- United Health Services Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2005
- United Health Services, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie, Medical School — 2002
- Syracuse University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karpenko?
Truly cares. Outstanding staff. 100% confident in his care. Great communicator. Overall exceptional experience!
- Grand Strand Medical Center
- Guthrie Cortland Regional Medical Center