Dr. Coates has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Coates, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Coates completed a residency at San Joaquin General Hospital. He currently practices at Central California Bariatric Surgery of Modesto, CA and is affiliated with Dameron Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coates is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- San Joaquin General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central California Bariatric Surgery of Modesto, CA
Central California Bariatric Surgery of Modesto, CA1552 Coffee Rd Ste 200, Modesto, CA 95355 Existing Patients: (209) 248-7168
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coates?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Coates, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coates' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coates accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coates frequently treats Obesity, Abdominal Pain, and Abdominoplasty.
Dr. Coates' office is located at 1552 Coffee Rd Ste 200, Modesto, CA 95355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coates speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dameron Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Manteca
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto
- Memorial Medical Center