Dr. Matthew Barrett, MD is a neurology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Barrett completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. He currently practices at Fontaine Research Park and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barrett is board certified in Neurology.
Fontaine Research Park
Dr Matthew Barrett500 Ray C Hunt Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Existing Patients: (434) 924-8668
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barrett?
My mother is 90. She was diagnosed with Parkinson's 7 years ago. Until we met Dr. Barrett, her previous UVa neurologist had her on drugs that undermined her balance and cognitive abilities, leading the family to wonder if she was experiencing dementia. With Dr. Barrett, she returned to her alert self. He treats her with kindness and patience, is very attentive, informative & accessible, responding quickly to emails. I don't think my mother could have a better doctor treating this disease.
- University Hospital