Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Matthew Hyser, MD is a general surgery specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Hyser completed a residency at Rush Presby St Lukes. He currently practices at Surgical Associates, SC and is affiliated with Presence Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hyser is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Rush Presby St Lukes, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1985
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Surgical Associates, SC
Surgical Associates, SC800 Austin St Ste 563, Evanston, IL 60202 Existing Patients: (847) 869-0522
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hyser?
I had a ruptured appendix , expected " NOT TO MAKE IT " . Doctor Hyser saved my life. In my life time I have been to doctors and specialists both in the US and overseas. I have had emergencies and operations etc.. here I am talking about top of the line, An absolutely indescribable doctor. As far as I am concerned Dr. Hyser gets All The Stars in the Universe .Thank you Dr. Hyser ! Words are not able to express my appreciation or explain your amazing knowledge , skills and expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hyser frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Hyser's office is located at 800 Austin St Ste 563, Evanston, IL 60202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hyser speaks Spanish, Assyrian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hyser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital