Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Matthew Oltmanns, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Oltmanns completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Retina Specialists of Alabama, LLC - Birmingham and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oltmanns is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Retina Specialists of Alabama, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Riverside Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Specialists of Alabama, LLC - Birmingham2208 University Blvd Ste 101, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 933-2625
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oltmanns?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oltmanns frequently treats Chorioretinitis, Retinoschisis, and Retinal Cysts.
Dr. Oltmanns' office is located at 2208 University Blvd Ste 101, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oltmanns has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Children's of Alabama
- Grandview Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Birmingham
- St. Vincent's East
- UAB Hospital