Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Matthew Gerlach, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Lafayette, CO. Dr. Gerlach completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Orthopaedic And Spine Center Of The Rockies and is affiliated with Foothills Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rocky Mountain Spine Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerlach?
Took my pain issues seriously. Did not immediately recommend back surgery at my advanced age. I feel like I can trust him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerlach has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerlach frequently treats Low Back Pain, Spondylolisthesis, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Gerlach's office is located at 300 Exempla Cir, Lafayette, CO 80026. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Foothills Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
Orthopaedic And Spine Center Of The Rockies
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies, Westminster, CO
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies, Westminster, CO13559 Huron St Ste 201, Westminster, CO 80234 (303) 772-1600